University of Nebraska Omaha
Burke High School
The Nebraska Business Aviation Association (NeBAA) is offering scholarships to be awarded for the Spring Semester of 2019 to students pursuing education leading to a career in Aviation or Aviation Maintenance.
NeBAA works to enhance and promote the livelihood and safety of its members – pilots, flight attendants, schedulers, and maintenance crews within business aviation departments and other business aviation related companies. The Nebraska Business Aviation Association is a non‑profit organization made up of professionals representing business aviation in Nebraska. The NeBAA Scholarship has been established to recognize a student that is interested in pursuing a career in Business and Corporate Aviation.
Deadline for submission: April 1, 2019
Two scholarships will be awarded in May of the Spring Semester to be used to defray tuition and expenses for the Fall 2019 semester. Amount of Scholarship: $2500
NeBAA Recommends and/or Requires each applicant:
1. Be enrolled in, or planning to attend, a college in Nebraska or Iowa. (Required)
2. Maintain a Commendable GPA and provide a current transcript. (Required)
3. Have a desire to pursue a career in Business or Corporate Aviation. (Required)
4. Provide at least one letter of recommendation from; (Required)
5. Provide a typed one page essay describing why you are interested in a Business and Corporate Aviation career. (Required)
6. Become a student member of NeBAA. (Recommended)
7. Provide a current resume including contact phone and email (required)
Scholarship winners will be notified in writing as well as recognized in Omaha during our Spring luncheon, date TBD. Attendance at the event is encouraged though not required.
Please submit application materials to: NeBAA Scholarship Program P.O. Box 8524 Omaha, NE 68108
Or electronically to email@example.com
Application materials must be received no later than April 1, 2019 to be considered. For a PDF copy of this information click here.